Free audio webinar Tuesday 16th June 2015, 11.00 – 12.00 BST
Building would like to invite you to a live audio webinar, Adopting a BIM-driven approach throughout the London Bridge project, in association with Bentley Systems.
London Bridge, the fourth busiest station in the country, is undergoing a major £6bn transformation while its 50 million passengers continue to pass through its ticket barriers each year. Between 2011 and 2018 more platforms are being added to accommodate more trains and a huge concourse is being built that will unify the station for the first time and enable passengers to access all platforms from one place. The new track configuration means trains will be able to go to more destinations, including connecting to Crossrail at Farringdon.
In this webinar we will consider aspects of how BIM is being used at London Bridge including:
- The potential of BIM technology on major infrastructure projects
- The specific BIM tools used and the level of detail in modelling
- How the project was broken down by the team
- How multidiscipline design data was shared
- Challenges that arose and lessons learnt
- Issues arising from ProjectWise for projects common data environment, such as gaining supplier engagement and training
This webinar is CPD accredited, so you’ll also be able to gain study points.
>> Register for free
After registering, please look out for the calendar, invite and share icons so you and your colleagues don’t miss out!
If you have any queries or issues, please contact email@example.com and one of our technical staff will get back to you.
We look forward to seeing you online. Kind regards,